We have just started a blog section and we will be sharing awesome pressure cooker recipes with you on this blog. You know, we love pressure cooking and we are going to share a healthy recipe of “meat with carrot and ginger,” which I cook easily using my pressure cooker. This recipe won’t eat a lot of your time and you can easily make a restaurant quality delicious meal at your own home. Your guests will be definitely enjoy it to fullest and would keep asking for more.
Without any delay, let’s get started.
You will need the following ingredients:
- 1 1/2 lb (675 g) diced steak meat
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons (45 ml) all-purpose flour
- 14 oz (410 g) canned tomatoes without wringing
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) celery salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 l) black pepper
- 1/3 cup (75 ml) cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup (110 g) molasses
- 1 cup (250 ml) broth
- 3 medium carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup (75 g) raisins
- 1/2 tbsp (2 ml) ginger, peeled and grated
- Place the meat to soften in the pressure cooker for 15 minutes over medium heat, then turn off the heat and wait for all the steam to come out of the pressure cooker.
- Carefully uncover the pressure cooker when making sure there is no more steam.
- Drain the meat and reserve the broth.
- In a skillet place the oil, heat it a little, add the meat, add the flour and cook for 1 minute, stirring.
- On medium heat put tomatoes, with their juice, onions, celery salt and pepper. Stir to combine. In a small bowl combine vinegar, molasses and broth. Add the vinegar mixture to the casserole, mix well and let it boil until the meat is soft, incorporate carrots, raisins, and ginger.
- Cook until the carrots speak.
- Serve hot with white rice.
Your tasty meat with carrot and ginger is ready to serve. Garnish it to make it look even more beautiful so your guests can enjoy it completely.